Stems In Bulk: Orange Dahlias
Fresh cut Orange Bulk Dahlias are decorative globe-shaped flowers with many colorful petals. This orange dahlia is sure to add flare to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or arrangement. Shipped fresh and direct from the farm, shipping included.
Dahlia Bloom Type: Decor
Average Bloom Size: 2 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: 23 to 28 inches
- We know Dahlias are delicate flowers, to ensure you have the most beautiful arrangements, we pack 20% additional stems
- This variety is typically available year-round.*
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- Dahlias are shipped in 5 stem bunches.
- Dahlias feature one fully flowering bloom per stem and may have laterals of blooming to non blooming buds.
- Expected vase life is an average of 3 days with proper care and handling.
- Dahlias are extremely delicate and require refrigeration. We recommend Dahlias to customers with extensive flower knowledge.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.